Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photo of the Day...8/21/12..."Cool"


You know what's cool? Technology!! This week my 12 year old is in San Diego with her grandma, visiting family.  Yesterday, she visited a surf museum and was able to see the surfboard that Bethany Hamilton was riding when she was attacked by a shark.  Since seeing the movie, Soul Surfer, Rachael has read the book and anything else she can get her hands on about Bethany, surfing and sharks...so this was a thrill for her to see.  And, because of technology, my sister sent me a picture of the moment.  And today...thanks to technology...I'm receiving regular pictures from Rachael's first-ever surf lesson and experience.  Yep...technology is cool.

You know what else is cool...my parents...because today marks their 47th wedding anniversary.  Yep...that's cool too.

For more info on the Photo of the Day challenge, go here.

No comments: