Friday, August 10, 2012

Photo of the Day...8/10/12..."Ring"


We have been camping a lot already this summer...loads of time at the beach...and this is my favorite tan line...the one made by my wedding ring.  Next month, we will be celebrating our twentieth wedding anniversary...and I'm already looking forward to the next twenty.  We had made a commitment to one another, for better or worse...and every day has fallen into one of those two categories.  And our commitment remains.  Marriage takes work...and it is worth it.  He isn't perfect.  I'm certainly not perfect.  But God made us perfect for each other.

Side note:  In this picture, my hand kind of looks like it is becoming webbed.  As I said...we've spent lots of time at the beach.

For more information on the photo of the day challenge, go here.

No comments: