Thursday, August 30, 2012

Photo of the Day...8/30/12..."Card"



This was an easy assignment for me...I'd like to share my "feel good" basket.  Packed into this woven container are gobs of notes and cards I've received over the last several...and I do mean, SEVERAL...years.  Some are birthday cards...some are get well cards...many are "just because" cards.  And the purpose of this collection? I can get a small dose of love anytime I need to.  And, just by looking at it, I am reminded of the many blessings in my life whenever I want to focus on the potholes.  And its sentry?  A sweet little doll given to me by my husband (then, boyfriend) as a gift for the first Christmas of our dating experience.

Now that you are done reading this...go send someone a card.  Not a text...not an email...but something handwritten.  Someone needs to add your love for them to their "feel good" basket.

For more info on the Photo of the Day challenge, go here

No comments: