Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Friendship...One of Life's Treasures

Such a special treat today...to get to visit with one of my college roommates.  It had been a while since we have actually been able to lay eyes on one another...touching base periodically through Facebook or email.  A lot of life has happened to both of us in this relatively short time...and it was great to re-connect and share a hug.






A friend loves at all times, and a brother (or sister!) is born for adversity. ~ Proverbs 17:17

As iron sharpens iron, so one man (or gal) sharpens another. ~ Proverbs 27:17

"If I had to sum up friendship in one word, it would be comfort." ~ Terri Guillemets

"Friendship is not a big thing, it's a million of little things." ~ Anonymous

"Friends are kisses blown to us by angels." ~ Anonymous

"The better part of one's life consists of his Friendships." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"A friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have." ~ Anonymous

"I awoke with devout thanks giving for my friends." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"True friends are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, forgive without any explanation and love with even little communication." ~ Anonymous

"Count your age with friends but not years." ~ Anonymous

"Ah, how good it feels...the hand of an old friend." ~ Mary Englebright (I mean 'old' in the best way possible.)

"In a friend, you find a second self." ~ Isabelle Norton

"Never shall I forget the days spent with you.  Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours." ~ Ludwig van Beethoven

"You can count on me, 'cause I can count on you." ~ Bruno Mars



No comments: