Saturday, July 4, 2009

Coming Soon...Favorite Invention Fridays

As I was helping the kids get dried off and dressed after an afternoon of swimming, I was struck by how much I love the ....wait...I'm not going to tell you now and waste an idea for a future post. What I will share with you, though, is that at that very moment a new idea for this blog was born...Favorite Invention Fridays. So, on many (I can't promise every, or even most, yet) Fridays, I will share with you my favorite items that make life easier...make me wonder why I didn't think of that. Hope you find something new...or take advantage of the chance to celebrate one of the blessings of living in these current times.

Look for the first next Friday...assuming I will remember...and that the current beloved item will not have lost its shine for me.

No comments: