Friday, September 4, 2009

Favorite Invention Friday!!!


You may be asking "What is it?" It is a FM transmitter for my Ipod. I plug it into the lighter socket in the car, plug the other end into the portable jukebox, set the radio to the appropriate FM station and enjoy. I love this contraption because it allows us to enjoy whatever we want to listen to...music, audiobooks, educational tracks...you name it. And, it charges my iPod...BONUS! Someday I will have a vehicle with the fancy little jack that you can plug the iPod directly into ... but it still won't charge it. (I guess you could always plug a car charger into the iPod while listening via the fancy jack, but please allow me to enjoy the fact that I only have to use one cord to accomplish both tasks!). :)

Happy Friday all!

No comments: