Thursday, September 2, 2010

Where have the Summer...and I...Gone?

It is September 2...really...it is...just look above the title of this post. I can hardly believe it. It seems to have flown by. I am clinging tightly to our last few summer experiences. I promise to wear sandals and capris for as long as possible.


Now, I realize that I have not been by here in awhile. I can hear you saying "Bad, bad blogger! Bad!" I've been busy, though...doing summer stuff. Also, we have been managing some home improvement projects. We have camped a lot...all over the mitten. I do have a couple of posts brewing...honest, I do. And I will begin to share...soon. When I have a moment to sit down and put together a coherent thought. Meanwhile, check out this cool picture I took last week. And thank you for still labelling me as a blogger...although I really haven't earned it in recent days...er...weeks...um, I mean...months. The grace you have extended to me, and continue to do so, is soooo appreciated....even if you are just playing along with my charade.


Now...to that picture taken in my backyard. (I love it when the sky is that color of blue!)





No comments: