Monday, May 11, 2009

Rotted Lips...a story from Grandma


I just received this story from my mom. I laughed out loud! Enjoy!

"Tracey,

Just wanted you to know a conversation I had with Nicole and Rachael in church yesterday in case it comes back to pinch me.

This is not anything for you to act on except as information in case a question comes up.

Somehow, we got on the subject of dating and kissing boys. I told them they should never kiss any boy until their parents agree they are old enough to date because their lips will rot, fall off, and won't be able to ever wear lipstick. Rachael, with a very serious face, told me she would put her lipstick on her face surrounding her lips then.

She trumped my warning!!!

I had a hard time keeping a straight face and I did have to look away so she wouldn't see my grin!

Love,
Mom"

No comments: